Recommended Vehicle Maintenance Schedules & Mechanic Certifications
To assure the long life of your vehicle and keep its warranty valid, regular servicing is a must. Generally recommended at the intervals listed below, regularly scheduled maintenance should be done by properly certified mechanics. Look for the certifications listed below the maintenance schedule.
- Lube & Oil & Filter Change 3 months or 3,000 miles
- Safety Inspection At every engine oil change
- Tire Rotating 7,500 miles
- Windshield Wiper Blades Every year
- Brake Fluid Flush 2 years or 20,000 miles
- Transmission Service 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Transfer Case Service 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Front and Rear Differential Services 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Power Steering Fluid Flush 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Fuel Injection System Cleaning 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Engine Tune Up 3 years or 30,000 miles/varies
- Coolant Flush 4 years or 40,000 miles
- Timing Belt Replacement Varies with vehicle
Certified NAPA Auto Care Center & Warranty
Stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, certified NAPA Auto Care Centers are honored at more locations nationwide than any other automotive repair brand - over 12,000! Including parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 12 months or 12,000 miles, the warranty can be expanded to 24 months or 24,000 miles if you use a NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card. Ask for an application.
*Warranty includes parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 12 months/12,000 miles. (24 months/24,000 miles if you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card. Ask for an application.)
ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Certified Technicians
The independent, non-profit National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence tests and certifies each member technician's technical knowledge of today's complex vehicles, and ASE technicians must pass one of ASE's difficult national exams and provide proof of two years of relevant work experience to be certified, then retest every five years to maintain certification.
AAA Approved Repair Shop
Approving only facilities that meet the highest standards in vehicle repair, competency, reliability, cleanliness, overall experience and fair pricing, the AAA Approved Auto Repair program helps identify auto repair shops you can trust.
Lloyd's Automotive in Olympia maintains all these important certifications, is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM, and can be reached at 360-357-7422
Written By Brian Corey
Published By MORBiZ